Thursday, May 19, 2011

MIA

Yes I have been Missing In Action. I've been in action though. The "action" of packing and moving a family of 5 with 2 animals and all our STUFF. We've sold, gave away and even threw away enough STUFF for a small apartment. Which is where we went. Yep we are Apartment Dwellers. I told Jeff the other day I'm not a housewife anymore..... I'm an Apartmentwife!

I've also been involved in the "action" of studying. I've decided to go back to school and get my BA in Design. I have my AA in Fashion but somehow feel I really need to do this. So what class does a homeschooling mom of 3 decide to sign up for? (crickets - cause I know your in great anticipation) An easy one, what's an easy one. Well I thought an easy one was one of interest and some previous knowledge. So I choose Astronomy. Not just any astronomy class an accelerated astronomy class. What does that mean you may wonder. Well that means that every 2 day you read a whole chapter with lot's of big words and far out concepts and little bit of complicated math people call like physics or something then take a test and you only have 50 min to take it. Oh and your moving during the whole class. YIKES Yes that is how it felt everyday. That's why it feels so good to say not only did I stick with it and not drop out but I got a B, a B in the whole class. I saw that and I thanked God for helping be an overcomer!

So that's why I've been MIA. I'm so thankful to my friends who have reminded me of this blog that I started and encouraged me to post what I'm up to. Some of the things you missed where not exciting such as the move and the class. Others like oh it's easter and we just moved and I can't find anything and yes kids you want to dye eggs...... Well how about spices let's spice dye our eggs. That was a good one I have tumeric, coffee and the like.

What you missed. Or more correctly what I missed blogging about.
1. Spice dyes eggs


2. Boy Hike. Jake makes friends easily. Boys from the Apartment hike to get tadpoles


3. Saw some cool thistles on the hike


4. Enjoyed our new "Backyard" this is positive thinking for Apartmentwives.


5. Helped the kids funk-ify an old chandelier for their room. They even used glow-in-the-dark paint so cute!


6. Made stir-fry and chow mein CUPCAKES


Ok so now your officially up to speed. I'm working on a few things that will make it as an official post soon. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment