Sunday, February 2, 2014

$1.00 Valentines Apron



This is a quick and easy tutorial.  I was in Target and came across this $1.00 dish towel and thought I can make a kids apron out of this.  Then we also bough a pillow sham for my daughter and I saw the ribbon on the packaging and thought great I'll use that for the apron.  So total cost of this is $1.00 and it took me 2 min to make it and much long to take picture and do photoshop... which is probably why my blog pic aren't better I don't enjoy it.  But I hope you can make one and enjoy that!  I LOVE making stuff!!!




2 comments:

  1. Cute! And I love Faith's haircut, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my faithful and encouraging Aunty! The hair cut was... well let's just say she not found of a comb, brush or conditioner.. :)

    ReplyDelete